Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions related to purchases in the Seven Four Seven online store are set forth below.
These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract between our buyers and Seven Four Seven. By purchasing our products you will be accepting the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- All shipments are made from the city of Medellin. For major cities, these take 2-5 business days to arrive, secondary cities can take up to 5 business days to arrive. The transporter we work with is Fedex. In the event that this company does not deliver to your location, we may do so by alternative means. Shipping is free for purchases starting at $80,000, if less than this value, will cost approximately $9,000 pesos.
Seven Four Seven assumes maximum up to $10,000 per shipping cost, if you exceed this value, the customer will pay the remaining value.
- It is important that the product to be purchased is the right one, in case the garment is not the size you were looking for, you can return it and we will exchange it for the correct one or we will refund the money. The cost of shipping the return is at the customer's expense and is worth $8,000 (approx.), the return shipment will be borne by Seven Four Seven. The shipment will be made in the name of: Seven Four Seven, Cra. 34 #8A-01, Barrio Provenza, Medellín Antioquia - Colombia.
- The maximum period to return a garment is 20 days from the time of purchase, the garment must be returned with all its labels and its original packaging, the garment must be in perfect condition and without signs of use. It must be notified of the return to: Mariana Sanchez, cel 301 541 4787 or to the fixed 266 9114 in Medellin.
- No returns are received from: soaps, candles or stockings.
- The colors of the products displayed on the website depend on many factors, including processes such as differences in fabrics and washes and the lighting of product photography so there will always be a variation in the shades of blacks of all our references.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate, so we always recommend referring to our size chart when buying.
- If the purchased garment has an error in carving, a defect in the fabric or an imperfection in color, the garment must be sent to: Seven Four Seven, Cra. 34 #8A-01, Barrio Provenza, Medellín Antioquia - Colombia. We will gladly replace it with the correct size and/or refund the money. The cost of shipping will be borne by Seven Four Seven.
- All products are subject to availability and in Seven Four Seven we ensure that our web inventory is always up to date, however we may incur a mistake and the garment that has been purchased may no longer be available. If this is the case we will gladly exchange it for another reference and/or refund your money.
- Payments made by credit card must be verified. If necessary, the buyer will be asked to send us a photo of the cardholder's ID for such verification, thus preventing fraud, impersonation and future inconvenience with the cardholder's bank.
The appearance of the supernatural would not have impressed them more. He inhabited the streets, the bodies and the days of the people, he was there with them, and he would never leave.